Monday, February 04, 2008

St. Valentine's Day



Happy Saint Valentine's Day to Everyone!!

Are you in love? Why don't you write a
love card to your lover? I'm sure he or she will appreciate it so much...

If you are not in love, don't panic!! Love will come one of these days...You know, love is in the air...

By the way, do you know anything about the origins of this romantic day? I'm sure you do. If not, have a look at the link or the following videos:

History of Valentine's Day

An informal history of Valentine's Day

Video book

Now, if you want to listen to some romatic songs, open your ears... and your heart! Some of them are sunny, others are a bit dramatic...

Higher and Higher
I Get the Sweetest Feeling
Light my Fire
Still Loving You
Nothing Else Matters
Like You'll Never See Me Again
Hate That I Love You
Love is in the Air
Crazy Little Thing Called Love
All I Want Is You
The Sweetest Thing
More Than Words
Hot Stuff (Let's Dance)

No comments: